We believe the Holy Bible was written by men supernaturally inspired; it is truth without any admixture of error; it is the supreme standard by which all human conduct, creeds, and opinions are to be tried; it is and shall remain to the end of the world the only complete and final revelation of the will of God to man.
We believe the God who inspired the Scriptures has providentially preserved them for us in infallible form; that these words can be found between the covers of the King James Bible (Authorized Version) in the manner in which an all powerful and wise God intends for us, as English speaking people, to have them.
We believe the sixty-six (66) books of the Bible do not merely contain the words of God, but are the words of God. Therefore, we accept and embrace every word as essential and important. These beliefs rest entirely upon its contents and those contents being properly interpreted and rightly divided.
The major doctrines of the Bible are as follows:
1. We believe the Bible in its entirety, from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21, to be the inerrant word of God which shall never pass away. (Matthew 24:35; Psalms 119:89)
2. We believe in one true and living God, the maker and supreme ruler of heaven and earth. (Deuteronomy 6:4-5; Genesis 1:1)
3. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and God the Son. (John 1:1) We believe He was brought in to the world through the virgin Mary (Luke 1:35); He died for our sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God (I Peter 3:18); He was buried and rose from the dead (I Corinthians 14:3-4); He ascended bodily back into heaven (Acts 1:11) and that He will literally and bodily return to establish His kingdom (Revelation 11:15) which will last for one thousand (1,000) years on this earth (Revelation 20:15).
4. We believe the Holy Spirit is a divine person equal with God the Father and God the Son and of the same nature. (I John 5:7)
5. We believe in the fall of man (Romans 5:12) and in order to be saved, a sinner must be born again (John 3:1-7).
6. We believe that salvation in this current dispensation is wholly of grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8-9).
7. We believe in the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ for pardon and cleansing from all sin (Matthew 26:28; I John 1:7; Revelation 1:5).
8. We believe in a literal Heaven (Hebrews 9:24) and a literal Hell (Luke 12:5).
9. We believe there exists a literal being called Satan who is destined to suffer everlasting defeat at the hands of the Son of God (Revelation 20:12).
10. We believe all men will one day stand before God and be judged (Hebrews 9:27; Acts 17:31; Romans 14:11-12).
11. We believe it is our duty as Christians to witness to others so they too may come to possess and enjoy the free gift of eternal life (Romans 6:23).
12. We believe in the local church. Its ordinances to be two (2), baptism and the Lord’s Supper; its offices to be two (2), those of bishop (or pastor) and deacon (I Timothy 3:1-15); its duty to be threefold; to preach the gospel, baptize those who believe, and teach its disciples the whole counsel of God (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 20:27).
In conclusion, we emphasize the importance of reading the word of God and being doers of the word, not hearers only (James 1:22). The practical application of scripture is as important as correctness in doctrine or profession of faith (James 2:17).